Laser Facial Treatment Offers Scalpel-Free Anti-Ageing
There are many of us who want to keep that youthful look for as long as possible and maintain a young, supple skin forever but are concerned about going under the knife. Laser Facial Treatment will ensure you rid your skin of all those unsightly marks – and if used effectively, Laser Facial Treatment can and will produce miraculous results for your skin.
The secret is to choose a professional skin clinic for your treatment with a good track record; one where all treatments are undertaken by professionals.
This is a list of possible good candidates for Laser Facial Treatment:
- If you have fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes or mouth or even on your forehead and/or scars from acne, you will be considered to be a good candidate for Laser Facial Treatment.
- However, if you do have acne or a very dark skin, you might not be a good candidate for Laser Facial Treatment – we will advise you on which treatment would be the best for your individual skin type and problem.
- Furthermore, Laser Treatment is not ideal for the elimination of stretch marks.
How does it work?
- Short, direct, concentrated pulsating beams of light (ultra-pulses) or continuous light beams directed at irregular skin in a scanning pattern in order to remove thin layers of skin, layer by layer, with minimal heat damage is applied.
- Laser Facial Treatment is also called Lasabrasion, Laser Peel or Laser Vaporisation.
- The two most commonly utilised types of Laser used in Laser Resurfacing are CO2 and Erbium.
- Each Laser vaporises skin cells that have been damaged on the skin surface.
- The recovery period for this is about two weeks.
CO2 Laser Resurfacing:
This method has been around for decades.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing is used for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions.
- These include scars, warts, enlarged oil glands, skin tags, wrinkles and other conditions that need to be corrected in order to get a lovely, dewy, smooth surface.
- Up-to-the-minute CO2 Laser Resurfacing uses very small pulsed light energy beams to remove thin layers of skin.
Erbium Laser Resurfacing:
- Erbium Laser Resurfacing is designed to remove surface-level and reasonably deep lines in addition to wrinkles on the face, hands, neck and chest.
- One of the benefits of Erbium Laser Resurfacing is negligible burning of the immediate surrounding tissue.
- This treatment causes fewer side effects such as swelling, bruising, and redness.
- Recovery may only take one week.
For more on Facial Laser Treatment visit our aesthetic laser and skin clinic to find out more on how you, too, can obtain smooth, youthful, dewy skin without going under the knife.