Multiple fine threads that are introduced beneath the skin often in a mesh-like pattern. These stimulate collagen production which improves skin quality and results in fewer wrinkles and a gentle tightening and lifting effect. The collagen produced can last for around 2 years. The procedure takes about 15 minutes, no anaesthetic is necessary and there is no downtime whatsoever. You will see some improvement immediately after the treatment but the full effect will only be evident after 3 months. PDO threads can treat most areas of the face including cheeks, naso-labial folds, jaw line, jowels, neck and the areas around the eyes.
PDO threads are right for you if:
- You want a gentle lift that will improve with time and want no down time
- You want to look refreshed
- You want to smooth out the fine wrinkles in your skin
- You want to prevent sagging before it starts
- You want a natural, youthful facial contour
- You want simple aftercare
PDO threads are not right for you if:
- You have moderate to severe sagging in the cheek, jowl and jawline and want a more immediate lift
- You prefer to have surgery
PDO threads cost from R400 per thread. The number of threads will depend on the area to be treated and the result you would like to achieve.
Dr Talia Notelovitz at Dermology is qualified to perform both Silhouette Soft Threads and PDO threads
To make an appointment to see her for an assessment call 0118831031 or fill in your details bellow and she will call you back. Alternatively, you can e mail her your queries on 0832797240
Disclaimer: Results may vary between clients