Get Your Back Your Youthful Look
It is a fact that as we age our mouth gets a downward droop and our chin ages with lines and obvious pores – a combo of filler and rejuvenator will ensure that you will soon be rid of those unwanted lines and that your lips can end up being as plump as olives.
Botox fillers have been created to give you back your youthful look. We ensure that all those fine lines are taken care of by our professional team of experts through the specialist and professional use of Botox which is a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum, and perfectly safe administered by medical professionals.
What is Botox?
- Botox treatment blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles and in doing so relaxes the surrounding area.
- As a result the vicinity where the injection has been administered cannot contract, causing the wrinkles and lines to relax.
- The most common area where Botox fillers are administered is on the forehead where lines often appear, crow’s feet around the delicate area around the eye, frown lines as well as around the mouth.
- Take note that wrinkles caused by the harmful sunrays will not respond well if at all to Botulinum Toxin A.
- Botox, Dysport and Xeomin are all used to counteract wrinkles.
- These are all purified forms of the Botulinum Toxin which means that there are few if any risks at all if administered by medical experts.
- There are certain side effects such as headaches, bruising, pain at the site of injection, and in a couple of instances drooping eyelids or eyebrows that go back to their natural position in a couple of months.
Benefits of Botox Treatment
Wrinkles that are quite recent and that have not set and only really appear when you move certain facial muscles which include smile lines and frown lines – Botox treatment is administered to these as a preventative measure to eradicate these lines.
The side effects of Botox, Xeomin or Dysport treatment could include:
It is advisable to contact your medical practitioner, GP or gynaecologist if you are breastfeeding or pregnant or if you are planning on falling pregnant before embarking on administering Botox, Xeomin or Dysport treatments.
Botox treatment fillers are also administered for a number of medical procedures. Before you brush the advantages of Botox under the rug, contact our clinic in Sandton to find out the benefits of this wonder treatment to regain a youthful look.
Cosmetic Botox Fillers Treatments
Look younger by improving grown lines, eyebrows, glabellar lines, nose wrinkles, crows feet, top lip lines, marionette lines, chins, and necklines with botox.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Choose Us As Preferred Botox Clinic in Johannesburg.
Dermology should be your first choice when looking for a professional procedure and youthful look. There are many reasons why you should come to us for the administration of Botox and why we should be your preferred Botox Clinic in Johannesburg.
When looking for a place to have Botox in Sandton administered we ought to be your first “go-to” option to hold back the years. Even if you are a believer in massage and moisturising and are of the conviction that daily facial massage can recoup youthful looks, Botox is perhaps your best option when it comes to ironing out lines and wrinkles.
Here are six good reasons why it makes such excellent sense to choose our clinic when looking to have Botox done in Sandton:
- Because our aesthetic Laser and Skin Care Clinic is situated right in the heart of Sandton on 4 Hill Road, this makes it conveniently close to all major highways which is easily accessible for clients to reach us. Whether you are located on the East or West Rand, the North of Johannesburg or from as far-afield as Pretoria, you will find us with ease.
- Our team of professionals consists of medical experts and should there be other procedures besides Botox to regain your youthful loveliness we are able to offer an entire smorgasbord of procedures.
- Whether you seek the advice and treatment from an aesthetic specialist, dermatologist or medical professional, our specialised team comprises all three and are able to administer proficient advice, treatment in addition to a range of procedures.
- For those concerned about the safety aspect of Botox, Botox in our Sandton Clinic is carried out by professionals ensuring a safe and successful process.
- Too much Botox can have an ageing effect and not the desired results that you seek; because Botox in our Sandton Clinic is always administered by experts the entire process is controlled
- The aim of our Botox treatment is to ensure you achieve as natural a look as possible and don’t have a “worked look” that is artificial and even more ageing than the lines you had filled in the first instance.
Why you need to choose professionals to administer any treatment:
- Searching for the right Botox treatment in Sandton is important that is why it is imperative that when you are looking to have any work done it has to be carried out by experts.
- Cosmetic treatments such as fillers many not outwardly age the skin but using Botox does paralyse the muscles which could have an impact on the flow of lymph and circulation to that area.
- This will result in less supple, de-oxygenated skin which could age the skin over time.
If you are looking for that professional Botox Clinic in Johannesburg our team of experts will ensure that all Botox is administered in a safe, expert environment that will fetch you the youthful results you deserve.
for more details please free to contact us.
Dermology’s goal is to produce the best results possible for all of our clients however, everyone’s skin and body is different. Responsiveness to results and final outcomes of treatments may vary amongst patients.