Dermology – Reducing Cellulite through a Couple of Life Changes
Paintings of old show that women had larger bodies but no cellulite was evident. Being larger and rounder was considered to be extremely feminine and getting rid of a bit of excess fat was not even a consideration. But why has cellulite become such an intense issue in today’s modern world – it is certainly not something that is life-threatening but rather something that we believe to be embarrassing and unattractive. Cellulite treatment is a successful and together with a couple of life changes, will not continue to be a problem.
What is cellulite – before you can treat cellulite you need to understand what it is:
- Women’s fat cells are stored in vertical chambers underneath the skin as well as the connective tissue.
- Cellulite occurs in women but on occasion it can be seen on men.
- Men that are in an androgen-deficient state and men who are given estrogen to treat prostate cancer usually have cellulite.
- Men’s fat configuration differs to that of women.
- These cells protrude a little and that is why it becomes visible to the naked eye.
- Men’s fat cells are stored in a more diagonal type of compartment so that the compartments actually support these fat cells.
Where on the body is cellulite usually found?
Cellulite will normally found on the inner, upper and back of the thighs, the buttocks as well as the hips.
The different types of cellulite that you get:
- Cellulite is either hard cellulite or soft cellulite.
- Soft Cellulite is only visible when the skin is squeezed tightly.
- Hard Cellulite is easily visible as dimples are formed and no longer sensitive to the touch.
Cellulite does not mean that you are eating too much and can appear at any time – there is no specific age group when cellulite will start to develop either.
You can treat Cellulite by:
- Changing your lifestyle – a healthier lifestyle is the best insurance that you have in both prevention and the cure of cellulite.
- Start eating anti-oxidant rich food to keep the connective tissue strong.
You can remove cellulite through surgery but this should be your last option in the eradication of cellulite. Remember that as with all surgery you need to be 100% fit and healthy before you can consider any procedures.
At Dermology we choose to reduce cellulite through Cellulite Reduction using Aesthetic lasers to achieve preferred results which should effectively take care of the structural components of orange peel skin with excellent results.
If you are tired of that dimpled look, contact us today to find out more about our professional Cellulite Reduction treatment.
Disclaimer: Dermology’s goal is to produce the best results possible for all of our clients however, everyone’s skin and body is different. Responsiveness to results and final outcomes of treatments may vary amongst clients.