Facial Tightening Has Been Designed to Make Your Skin Brighter and Softer
If you have tried everything under the sun when it comes to slowing the ageing process of your skin, but still feel there is more to be achieved, facial tightening might be the most obvious next step to take.
Even if you are vigilant about gently stimulating the lymph around the eye area by tapping on eye cream or wear sunscreen regularly to prevent as much damage from the harsh South African sun – all these are great ways of ensuring skin remains youthful helping to keep the years at bay, although facial tightening will ensure your youthful quest is taken up a couple of notches.
But what do we look for most when it comes to facial skin tightening methods?
- Most individuals prefer as little or no downtime as possible with minimal risk and no scarring when selecting facial tightening methods to fill those lines and wrinkles caused by ageing or sun damage.
- Natural and fresh-looking results are perhaps right on the top of the list when we seek various procedures and methods of tightening sagging or tired facial skin.
- A non-invasive approach is perhaps the best way forward therefore the non-surgical approach is usually the most sought-after of all the treatments available.
Many different factors play a role in the type of treatment you will choose and what we will recommend – this will depend on the quality of the skin, the history of the patient including previous treatments carried out, medical history as well as the downtime expected.
Our broad spectrum of treatments for facial tightening will leave you spoilt for choice:
- Forever Young BBL is our state-of-the-art light therapy which targets signs of aging and sun damage, resulting in a fresh and bright appearance.
- The PelleFirm System is a non-invasive, pain free RF treatment for the body and face and is perfect for the knife-nervous; the PelleFirm System also powers the Pellevé Wrinkle Reduction hand pieces we use in our clinic for facial skin tightening with immediate results.
- Pellevé, Radio Frequency is a non-invasive facial skin tightening treatment for facial wrinkles that will have clients feeling and looking refreshed naturally immediately after treatment has taken place.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are successfully treated at our skincare clinic in Sandton as we have on board a team of expert medical practitioners to administer these and other methods for facial skin tightening.
- Dermal fillers – injections administered in and around the area that requires treatment, ensures almost no downtime whatsoever with instant results.
If you are looking for the perfect younger look for a maturing face, de-age your skin by selecting one of our wide range of facial tightening treatments on offer – you will be spoilt for choice.
Disclaimer: Results may vary between clients