EPI blond is the latest way to significantly reduce hair everywhere on the body, especially effective for downy peach fuzz on the face (hair removal). This unique system requires a consultation, during which your technician will ensure there are no contraindications and the cost for you area of concern is discussed. The process itself is remarkably simple and it takes about 15 – 20 min for smaller body parts and for larger areas up to 45 minutes. It does not promote thicker hair growth or stimulate dormant hair follicles. When the product is applied it penetrates down into the follicle and dissolves the hair protein, weaken & ultimately destroying it.
If any of the following is active or present prior to your Hair Removal, you have to inform your technician:
- Any redness or irritation, inflamed areas or conditions on the skin including eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Cuts or cracked open skin, moles and or any skin lesions.
- Any existing underlying pigmentation that may be apparent from previous conditions.
The Advantages Of Hair Removal:
- It is possible to remove large areas in one treatment, with little or no discomfort.
- The hair does not have to be a certain length, so treatments can be done when you need to have them done. Min 10 days apart.
- It will not cause ingrown hair, over time the treatment will actually eliminate them.
- It can be done anywhere on the body except the brows. Even the most sensitive skin can tolerate this treatment, remarkably a patient who has very bad acne on their ace can enjoy the results with no side effects.
- Often a patient on medication cannot have waxing done, with the exception of a few meds, most patients can safely have this done with no side effects.
- With continued treatments the hair growth significantly reduces in thickness and quantity.
Dermology’s goal is to produce the best results possible for all of our clients however, everyone’s skin and body is different. Responsiveness to results and final outcomes of treatments may vary amongst patients.